[MEMBER COMMENT] Fw: IR - Gerber Crucial F.A.S.T. Multitool - Mark Thompson

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2011
      Hi Mark - Since I am testing this too, I was interested in your opinions
      and reading your report. Well done.

      In addition to Steve's edits, I did notice a couple of things. 1) The
      price should be $58 US. 2) You have your shoe size listed in the Tester
      Information section. Probably don't need that.

      Best regards,

      Jet

      "http://www.gerbertools.com">>