[EDIT] IR - ExOfficio Storm Jacket - Bob Sanders

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2011
      Bob Sanders <rscreative@...> wrote on 10/02/2011 04:33:59 PM:

      > Hi James,
      >
      > Here is my Initial Report for the ExOfficio Logic Jacket. My
      > apologizies for being a couple days late.
      >
      > I have uploaded the HTML into the test folder and here is the link.
      > http://tinyurl.com/694uejl

      Hi Bob. Thank you for your ExOfficio Storm Jacket Initial Report. Sorry
      to hear you are having troubles with the layout once the report is
      uploaded. I think it actually looks really good, although there a font
      issue described below. If you need help you can join the
      BGTFileUploadHelp group and ask for help there.

      You have a very well written report with excellent pictures. Please see
      my edits below and adjust your report accordingly. Once you are satisfied
      with the report, please upload it to the official folder. Please don't
      forget to delete the copy in the test folder.

      Thanks again!

      James E. Triplett
      ExOfficio Storm Logic Jacket Monitor

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      [Edit] General comment. The font of your report starts out as Times New
      Roman, until the "INITIAL IMPRESSIONS" section. There it changes to what
      looks like Arial. Then the paragraphs that start "The jacket is primarily
      marketed as a travel jacket" and "The other travel oriented feature of the
      jacket is the integrated pillow" are back to Times New Roman, as well as
      the "Presto, Chango - Travel Pillow" caption. After that it's back to
      Arial.

      Website: www.exofficio.com
      [EDIT] Your link tries to take me somewhere on the BGT site, not the
      ExOfficio site.

      The shape shifting Storm Logic Jacket is made with a ripstop polyester
      that's treated with DWR.
      [Edit] You may want to spell out DWR the first time it is used. Direct
      Web Remoting? Design Within Reach? Division of Water Resources? Oh
      yeah, Durable Water Repellent.

      100g of Primaloft in the chest and 60g in the arms
      [EDIT] Even if this is from the website, you should still provide the
      conversion to ounces.

      Listed weight: NA
      [Comment] Interesting. They list a weight for the women's, but not the
      men's. I couldn't find it either.

      Storm Logic Jacket <image>
      [Edit] You may want to give credit to ExOfficio for the first jacket
      image.

      The insulation is not overly thick and I estimate it to be 3/8 in (7 cm)
      thick.
      [EDIT] My conversion for 3/8 inch is .95 cm. (7 cm is 2 3/4 inches.)

      Just feeling with my fingers I can not tell the difference between the
      thickness of the insulation in the arms and chest.
      [Edit] Cannot (one word).

      Each specific pocket is labeled with an embroidered ikon of those items.
      [EDIT] "ikon" should be "icon".

      The pockets are well thought out but the embroidered ikons a bit overkill
      in my opinion.
      [EDIT] "icons".

      These patches are less grippy then standard hook and loop.
      [EDIT] "then" should be "than".

      Attaching the tabs makes a semi circle pillow.
      [EDIT] "semi-circle" should have a hyphen.

      Presto, Chango - Travel Pillow
      [Comment] Exceptional picture!

    • Bob Sanders
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2011
        Thanks James,

        I have made the changes. I am still trying to figure out why the HTML code gets changed when I upload. If I can't figure it out (I have posted a question to the BGTFileUpload Group. Maybe someone over their can steer me in the right direction.

        The font issues you described are one of the things that gets changed upon upload.

        Thanks so much,
        Bob