Edit- IR: Magellan eXplorist 710 GPS receiver - Mike Curry

  • Ralph Ditton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2011
      Greetings Mike,

      Email Brian for guidance. Re the photos of the pages.

      He seems to have overcome the problem.

      Here are your edits.

      In the test folder version, you have > for dot points. Do you want the > or
      a dot? I am not fussed either way but it does look odd. Up to you.

      Just two tiny edits.

      EDIT: The full users manual is available for download

      Should be "user's"

      EDIT: Powering the device on it went into it's startup cycle

      Should be "its"

      EDIT: I was standing about 5 feet from where the cache used to be.

      Need conversion for the 5 feet.

      That is all.

      Loved the read. Bit of a problem with the seal around the battery door. Hope
      you have no issues with it.

      Cheers

      Ralph