Application - Delta Series Kitchen Kit - Kara S.

  • K S
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2011
      Name: Kara Stanley
      Age: 26
      Gender: F
      Height: 5'10" (1.78 m)
      Email: karguo [AT] yahoo (dot) com
      City, State: Phoenix, Az

      Succinct applications should include the following:
      >  Brief Test Plan: I would take this kitchen kit with me on
      backpacking and camping trips throughout Arizona and the southwest. I expect to
      expose the dishes to a variety of conditions, for arid desert to cooler
      mountain climates. I expect most of these trips to be one or two night
      backpacking trips due to lack of vacation time.   I am interesting it seeing how
      they work with hot liquids; handle being packed in a backpack, how easy they
      are to clean, and if they absorb food odors. .

      >  Link to Previous Test Reports:
      (three test series and two Ors)
      >  Link to Tester Status Page (many forget this,
      please include it): My name isn’t on the tester status page since my last test
      ended in April, 2011.
       >  Current Test Load: None
       >  Current Applications: None
       >  Current
      role(s) at BGT (editor, mentor, monitor, other labors of love) None
      Two Owner Reviews:

      No current test series or pending applications at this time.

      Thank you for your consideration!

      "Making the world a better place is not only your responsibility, it is your joy, it is your blessing, it is your gift, it's your opportunity to make your life mean something, so take it." ~ Derrick N. Ashong