Edit: Victorinox - Spirit X Multi-tool

  • Kurt Papke
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2011
      Andy: very clean report. I couldn't find any spelling errors, grammar
      issues, or anything of substance to correct. Upload at will and
      please delete from the Test folder.

      Looking forward to see how this tool works for you on the trail!

      --Kurt
    • Kurt Papke
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2011
        EDIT: It was just pointed out to me that you have the wrong photo in
        your report - you have the picture of the SwissTool with the
        flat-tipped blade, but the Spirit X has the pointy blade. In your
        callouts for the photo you actually list it as '8. pointed blade', so
        you had the caption right, but swiped the wrong photo from the
        manufacturers website.

        You didn't have a photo you took personally of the blade set, so I
        couldn't verify which tool you actually received, but do check that
        you have the pointy-bladed X model and not the flat tipped model
        depicted.

        Chris: looks like you have the same photo issue, though you do call
        out that it differs from the User Guide picture.

        Did both of you take a picture of the printed user guide photo
        perhaps? The easiest way to correct this is to lift the photo of the
        Spirit X from their website.

        Sorry I didn't pick this up in my original edits, but the differences
        are pretty subtle.

        --Kurt

        On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 4:08 PM, Kurt Papke <kwpapke@...> wrote:
        > Andy: very clean report.  I couldn't find any spelling errors, grammar
        > issues, or anything of substance to correct.  Upload at will and
        > please delete from the Test folder.
        >
        > Looking forward to see how this tool works for you on the trail!
        >
        > --Kurt

      • Kurt Papke
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2012
          You know the drill: EDIT=must, edit=optiona, comment=editorializing.

          > While settling into my tent just before dusk, I

          edit: I *think* you should break "into" in two: in to. You are
          "settling in"....to your tent.

          That's all I got for ya, good clean report. Upload when ready and
          delete from the test folder.

          Nice workin' with ya on this series!

          --Kurt