EDIT - LTR - Sherpa Adventure Gear Vajra Jacket - Brian Hartman

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2011
      Hi, Brian,

      I'm picking this edit up for Ray who is OOP for a few more days. Thanks for an easy edit. Just a few minor things to take care of and you can upload to the proper folder. Please remember to delete your test file, ok?

      EDIT: During Long Term testing I wore the Vajra for a total of fouteen days with four of those being overnight backpacking trips.
      EDIT: Correct spelling is "fourteen".

      It has also proven itself to be quite breathable which allowed me to continue wearing it while I exerted myself on uphill climbs rather than stopping to peal it off only to put it back on again later.
      EDIT: In this case the word should be "peel", rather than "peal".

      The fabric is fairly durable and the shell has a simple clean design that looks around town.
      EDIT: I think you need to add "good" (?) between "looks" and "around" and maybe "when worn"?

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2011
        Hi Kathy,
        Thanks for picking up my report for edit while Ray is out!

        Brian