Application - Pack Tap - Erin Hedden

  • Dingo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2011
      1. Please accept my application to test the Pack Tap. I have recently read and reviewed the entire Survival Guide and not only do I understand it, I accept it and agree to comply with all of the report requirements, including Chapter 5, found in the BackpackGearTest bylaws v0609.
      A copy of my test agreement is on file.

      2. Tester Information:
      NAME: Erin M. Hedden
      AGE: 32
      GENDER: Female
      HEIGHT: 5'9" (1.75m)
      WEIGHT: 153lbs (96kg)
      EMAIL: tookieblueeyes@...
      LOCATION: Southeastern Colorado, U.S.A.

      Backpacking Background: I have been backpacking since 4 years of age, taking week long trips into the mountains with my family. I hike various terrains ranging from mountains and plateaus to grasslands and prairies. My excursions can be a simple day hike with a light-weight waist pack, a loop trail requiring up to 4 nights and
      5 days on which I keep my pack as light-weight as possible, or an in-and-out trip for a night or two where my pack can be quite heavy. Slow and steady is my pace and I use a tent or a hammock depending on weather and terrain.

      3. BRIEF TEST PLAN:
      My test plan includes taking the pack tap on several of my outdoor excursions on hunting trips into the backcountry to see how it packs up in my backpack and how well it holds water, if it leaks, what its capacity is and how versatile it is.

      4. POSTED REPORTS:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/tester_reviews/tookieblueeyes

      5. TESTER PAGE:
      http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/T1886.htm\

      6. OWNER REVIEWS:
      Four OR's have been completed within the last year.

      7. CURRENT TESTS:
      Red Ledge Mirage Softshell Jacket (LTR), Sea to Summit eVent Compression Dry Sack (LTR)

      8. CURRENT APS:

      9. ADDITIONAL ROLES:
      None