RE: [backpackgeartesters] Brunton gear notifications made (Liberty, Glorb, Raptor)

  • Anthony (TJ) Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2005
      Rick, I had applied for the Raptor and haven't heard either way. My
      email is kinda screwy on occasion, and could have this time. Could you
      please let me know whether I was chosen or not? Thanks.
      Anthony (TJ) Smith

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 22, 2005
        Hi TJ,

        I sent your "Sorry, you were not selected" email to the leaessDOTcom
        address
        that is what we have down as your official email, though it is not where
        you sent your application from. Do you want me to change your email to
        the other address in our database?

        Rick

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 22, 2005
          The leaessDOTcom is the correct one, for some reason yahoo groups has
          hiccups with it so I use another one to receive mail that yahoo sends,
          but the leaessDOTcom is correct for official items, and is very soon to
          be the primary email account I use. Thanks for letting me know, and the
          change should be complete on my emails soon.