Application Ex Officio Storm Logic jacket - Jen P.

  • Jennifer Pope
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2011
      1. Please accept my application to test the Storm Logic jacket. I have
      read the bylaws and agree to the terms stated therein. My tester agreement
      is on file. If selected, I would like to test the Women's jacket in a size
      medium in granite.

      2. Jennifer Pope
      Age 30
      Gender Female
      Height 5 ft 7 in (1.7 m)
      Weight 145 lb (66 kg)
      Email Address Jennifer.Pope@...
      Location Connecticut, uSA
      bust 35.5"
      waist 30"
      hip 38"
      sleeve 33"

      3. The leaves are just starting to change here in Connecticut. Sadly that
      means that summer is over and fall and then winter are approaching. I will
      wear this
      jacket on a daily basis this fall and winter. I imagine it won't quite be
      warm enough on our coldest days, I prefer a jacket cut a bit longer and with
      a hood
      (in addition to wearing a hat). I will also wear this jacket day hiking on
      our local trails this winter. Last year we got the most snow anyone had
      seen in 20 years
      which made getting out difficult for our young family. This year I'm hoping
      for a more mild (typical) winter where we'll be able to hike year-round. We
      usually see
      highs in the 30s F during the winter months with some stints of warmer and
      colder days. My older daughter should be old enough for snow shoes this
      year as well
      (and my younger will ride in a backpack carrier). I will be either
      intermittenly carrying my older daughter on my back with the Piggyback Rider
      (currently testing)
      or carrying my younger daughter on my back (only after that test
      concludes). We typically hike short trips of around 3 miles.

      I estimate that it will be cold enough to wear this jacket on a daily basis
      possibly druing October locally. I expect we'll make
      a couple weekend trips before then where it will already be cool enough for
      this jacket before then. It typically begins snowing some time in December.

      Since I don't plan to backpack during this time, I would use the pillow-mode
      during long car trips and plane rides.

      4. Piggyback Rider FR due 10/4
      Ryders sunglasses FR due 10/18
      Ahunu trail runners not yet received

      5. 0 OR completed in the last year

      6. 0 apps outstanding

      7. mentor and monitor. Mentoring 1 individual right now.

      Thank you for considering me for this test.