Application - Gerber Crucial FAST - Erin M. Hedden

  • Dingo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2011
      1. Please accept my application to test the Gerber Crucial FAST. I have recently
      read and reviewed the entire Survival Guide and not only do I understand it, I
      accept it and agree to comply with all of the report requirements, including
      Chapter 5, found in the BackpackGearTest bylaws v0609.
      A copy of my test agreement is on file.

      2. Tester Information:
      NAME: Erin M. Hedden
      AGE: 32
      GENDER: Female
      HEIGHT: 5'9" (1.75m)
      WEIGHT: 153lbs (96kg)
      EMAIL: tookieblueeyes@...
      LOCATION: Southeastern Colorado, U.S.A.

      Backpacking Background: I have been backpacking since 4 years of age, taking
      week long trips into the mountains with my family. I hike various terrains
      ranging from mountains and plateaus to grasslands and prairies. My excursions
      can be a simple day hike with a light-weight waist pack, a loop trail requiring
      up to 4 nights and
      5 days on which I keep my pack as light-weight as possible, or an in-and-out
      trip for a night or two where my pack can be quite heavy. Slow and steady is my
      pace and I use a tent or a hammock depending on weather and terrain.

      3. BRIEF TEST PLAN:
      My test plan for the Gerber Crucial FAST would include using it during the up
      and coming hunting season, both in the field, on my gear that may or may not be
      needing repair and in my camp. I can also use it around the ranch and at work in
      the fields to better get a feel for what the tool is capable of and its
      abilities.

      4. POSTED REPORTS:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/tester_reviews/tookieblueeyes

      5. TESTER PAGE:
      http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/T1886.htm\

      6. OWNER REVIEWS:
      Four OR's have been completed within the last year.

      7. CURRENT TESTS:
      Red Ledge Mirage Softshell Jacket (LTR), Benchmade Bone Collector 15000 (LTR),
      Sea to Summit eVent Compression Dry Sack (LTR

      8. CURRENT APS:
      None

      9. ADDITIONAL ROLES:
      None