Re: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: Lunatec Towels (Jerry A.)

  • jerry adams
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2011
      Thanks for editing

      "if", "of", whatever...

      edited, uploaded, deleted, see you in two months

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 24, 2011
        Jerry,

        Here are your edits, noted with **. Just a couple minor things. HTML looks fine. Thanks for your patience on getting the edits and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

        -Curt

        August 25, 2011 - 5 night backpack around Mount Hood in North central Oregon.
        ** If you're noting a specific part of Oregon, you should probably capitalize either neither "North" or "Central" or both. Probably best to capitalize "Central".

        Sept 27 - Oct 2, 2011 - trip around Three Sisters in central Oregon, 35 to 75 F (2 to 24 C), 46 miles (74 km), 7000 feet (2100 m) elevation gain.
        ** "Central" again – caps.

        Oct 12 - 19, 2011 - North side of Mount Hood in North central Oregon, 35 to 65 F (2 to 18 C), 30 miles (48 km), 5000 feet (1500 m) elevation gain.
        ** "Central" again – caps.

        The only problem is, that when I'm backpacking I'm not that particular about keeping clean.
        **No comma after `is'
      • jerry adams
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 30, 2011
          Thanks for editing

          Edited, uploaded, deleted

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 29, 2012
            Jerry,

            Edits noted by **. Upload when ready – and thanks for your patience!

            -Curt

            PERFORMANCE IN THE FIELD
            I took both towels on two trips during the Long Term Report period, but didn't use them hardly at all. I tried to use them more to do a good test of these products, but maybe the fact I didn't use them more shows how useful I find them to be. I did do a better test during the Field Report Period.
            **Your Field Report covered you for the minimal usage pretty easily. It's too bad they didn't get more of a workout in the LTR, but it sounds like you did the best you could for your trips and summarized your overall usage well.

            Thanks to Lunatec and BackpackingGearTest.org for letting me test these.
            **BackpackGearTest.org
          • jerry adams
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 2, 2012
              Edited, uploaded, deleted

              Thanks for editing

              I know I didn't do a lot of testing in LTR.  I took it on two trips but it was cold so I didn't feel like slpashing ice water on my face.  Maybe that information is actually useful in a test results showing how useful the product is.