EDIT: Lunatec Towels (Cheryl M.)

  • nwcurt
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2011
      Cheryl,

      Just a couple edits, noted with **. HTML and pics look great! Feel free to upload when ready. Thanks!

      -Curt

      The Scrubr is a dishcloth/scouring pad that is made from a durable QuickDri nylon/polyester blend designed to clean cookware and kitchen gear due to it's coarse texture.
      **This usage of "it's" should not have an apostrophe – just "its"

      It rolls up quite small, secures with the elastic loop and measures 2.25 in (6 cm) x 1.25 (3 cm) in in diameter.
      **You have an extra "in" just before "diameter"

      I haven't done any exfoliating in the past so I'm not sure what results I should be feeling or seeing but the Trekr seemed to do fine on my face and arms, not feeling to abrasive.
      **Should be "not feeling TOO abrasive" with 2 "o's"
    • nwcurt
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 24, 2011
        Hi Cheryl,

        Here are your edits, note with **. Feel free to upload when ready, and Happy Thanksgiving!

        -Curt

        PROCEEDURE
        ** Only one "E" in the middle of this word – "procedure"

        With the Trekr T I had to use a different proceedure.
        **"Procedure" again

        I brought an empty 1 qt zip bag, added some water and a small amount of biodegradable soap and dipped the Trekr T into it.
        **Need the metric conversion here. Just using 1 qt (1l) is probably fine.

        In order to not add weight to my pack, I ended up using a 1 qt zip plastic bag for wetting and rinsing.
        **Need the metric conversion here. Just using 1 qt (1l) is probably fine.

        It is not designed, though for absorbency so that was to be expected.
        **This sentence reads a little funny. Maybe just drop the comma and "though" ??

        I found the ex foliating feature of the towel to feel a little abrasive on my face so I really didn't care to use it that way, although it worked fine on the rest of me.
        **exfoliating should be one word

        The towel has never retained any of the dirt that I washed off of me so it did appear to rinse clean, of dirt anyway.
        **No comma between "clean" and "of"

        PROCEEDURE
        **"Procedure" again

        I only filter water once a day and since I had to use filtered water to clean it, It required me to use some of my drinking/cooking water which I aways calculated closely so I didn't have to bring extra water containers.
        ** "It" should not be capitalized here.
      • nwcurt
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 29, 2012
          Cheryl,
          Edits noted by **. Upload when ready – and thanks for your patience!

          -Curt

          I have used the Trekr T every day during the long term report in the shower after my morning 40 mi (64 km) bicycle rides, weekend day hikes and afternoon yoga classes.
          **You bike 40 miles every morning? Damn!

          This concludes my test series and want to thank Lunatec and BGT for the opportunity to test the Trekr T and Scrubr T.
          **…and I want to thank… - forgot the "I" in there.
        • Cheryl Mcmurray
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 30, 2012
            Uploaded and test folder deleted. The only thing I can't edit is the bike rides. How else am I going to get my coffee and bagel?
            Thanks for the edits,
            Cheryl