EDIT: Lunatec Towels (Jerry A.)

  • nwcurt
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2011
      Jerry,

      Just one edit, noted with **. Feel free to upload when ready. Thanks!

      -Curt

      I first thought it was knit, where there is just one fiber that is formed into a bunch if interlocking loops, but on closer inspection I see it's woven where one set of fibers goes sideways in rows and another set of fibers goes vertically in columns.

      **…formed into a bunch OF interlocking…."
    • jerry adams
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 2011
        Thanks for editing

        "if", "of", whatever...

        edited, uploaded, deleted, see you in two months

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 24, 2011
          Jerry,

          Here are your edits, noted with **. Just a couple minor things. HTML looks fine. Thanks for your patience on getting the edits and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

          -Curt

          August 25, 2011 - 5 night backpack around Mount Hood in North central Oregon.
          ** If you're noting a specific part of Oregon, you should probably capitalize either neither "North" or "Central" or both. Probably best to capitalize "Central".

          Sept 27 - Oct 2, 2011 - trip around Three Sisters in central Oregon, 35 to 75 F (2 to 24 C), 46 miles (74 km), 7000 feet (2100 m) elevation gain.
          ** "Central" again – caps.

          Oct 12 - 19, 2011 - North side of Mount Hood in North central Oregon, 35 to 65 F (2 to 18 C), 30 miles (48 km), 5000 feet (1500 m) elevation gain.
          ** "Central" again – caps.

          The only problem is, that when I'm backpacking I'm not that particular about keeping clean.
          **No comma after `is'
        • jerry adams
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 30, 2011
            Thanks for editing

            Edited, uploaded, deleted

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 29, 2012
              Jerry,

              Edits noted by **. Upload when ready – and thanks for your patience!

              -Curt

              PERFORMANCE IN THE FIELD
              I took both towels on two trips during the Long Term Report period, but didn't use them hardly at all. I tried to use them more to do a good test of these products, but maybe the fact I didn't use them more shows how useful I find them to be. I did do a better test during the Field Report Period.
              **Your Field Report covered you for the minimal usage pretty easily. It's too bad they didn't get more of a workout in the LTR, but it sounds like you did the best you could for your trips and summarized your overall usage well.

              Thanks to Lunatec and BackpackingGearTest.org for letting me test these.
              **BackpackGearTest.org
            • jerry adams
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 2, 2012
                Edited, uploaded, deleted

                Thanks for editing

                I know I didn't do a lot of testing in LTR.  I took it on two trips but it was cold so I didn't feel like slpashing ice water on my face.  Maybe that information is actually useful in a test results showing how useful the product is.