Extension Request?: Lunatec & Knudsen- Nancy Griffith

  • Nancy Griffith
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2011
      Hi Kathy,

      Believe it or not this is my first extension request in my 3 years at BGT and I'm not sure if I even need one.  I have two reports that are awaiting edits and I'll be OOP for 2 weeks.  So, if the edits come as expected, then I'll be late on my 1 week time to upload.  The reports are: Lunatec Trekr & Scrubr Towels and Knudsen Recharge Drink Mix..  I'll be back on 9/19 and can make the changes and upload then.

      Thanks!

      Nancy