Re: EDIT: FR Maxxeon WorkStar 220 Pocket Floodlight David Wilkes

  • amatbrewer
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2011
      Mike,
      Edits made, file uploaded, original deleted. Thanks for the edits!

      Yes I am a home brewer, but have not had time to brew for about 3 years...maybe next month I will start some sort of "winter warmer", and I have a stout I have been wanting to brew.
      I climb Mt Adams at least once a year (Normally in July), I would be glad to climb it with you. Next time you are going to in Yakima and have some free time, drop me a line, maybe we could do lunch, or a few beers, or a hike (or maybe lunch and a few beers while hiking?).

      Dave W