Edit - LTR - Jakpak - Brett Haydin

  • Jamie D.
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2011
      Hi Brett,

      Okay on the heading then. If that's the way the Writer does it then I guess we'll have to live with it. :)

      One quick thing you missed from my edits, assuming this is not part of the Writers functioning too.

      Brett - "I would like to thank JakPak as well as the folks at BackpackGearTest.org for allowing me to be a part of this test series. Please check back in approximately two months to see how the JakPak is holding up."

      ##Edit –The above paragraph and the one like it at the end of you FR need to be removed now that you have uploaded the full set of reports.

      Thanks again for an easy series to edit.
      Safe hiking,
      Jamie D
      Monitor – Jakpak

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Brett Haydin <bhaydin@...> wrote:

      > Jamie,
      >

      > Thanks for the edits and suggestions. Hard to believe I skipped some
      > obvious points, but that's where editors are helpful.
      >

      > I honestly can't adjust the heading; it is a function of the report writer.
      > I went and looked at about a dozen other reports and it is consistent with
      > other reports. Unless there is a setting I am missing, we may need to let
      > that slide.
      >

      > I've uploaded the file and deleted the test version. Bummer that it didn't
      > work out for Lori, but it looks like she prefers a traditional tent style
      > set up anyway. Kudos for her SAR work as well!
      >

      > -Brett
    • Brett Haydin
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2011
        Nice catch. That isn't a function, that was an oversight. I think I
        adjusted the FR and not the IR or the other way around. I'll get that
        changed shortly.

        <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com> , Brett Haydin <bhaydin@...>