Reminder: TEST CALL EXTENDED - Need some new sleepwear?

  • ringrat55
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011
      This test is due to close again tomorrow night (Fri Sept 2 at 9 pm MDT).
      I still only have 3 applications.
      Anyone?

      Andrea

      ---
      TEST CALL - Need some new sleepwear?

      You got it. Try out the Selk'bag 4G Lite - Synthetic.

      http://store.selkbagusa.com/selkbag-4g-lite---synthetic-p5.aspx

      This innovative product looks like fun waiting to happen for our lucky testers.

      This is a lighterweight item. Keep that in mind...testers must be in warmer
      climates.

      Please include the following in your application:
      1. The opening disclaimer for testing
      2. Your bio
      3. A brief test plan, showing that you understand the product and where you'll
      use it
      4. A list of what you are currently testing AND a link to your test status page
      5. The number of Owner Reviews you have completed in the last year
      6. A list of any outstanding applications
      7. Any additional BGT roles you play

      Newbie limit DOES NOT apply
      US & AUSTRALIAN shipping included
      Curt is the Test Admin

      Please put "Selk'bag" in the subject line of your application.