TEST CALL - Tooling Around For Some Spirit?

  • Derek Hansen
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23, 2011
      Then you should check out the Victorinox Swiss Army SwissTool Spirit X multi tool!

      This handy device as some unique tools, including a crate opener, reamer, wire stripper, and a chisel! Check for additional details on their website:

      > http://bit.ly/rlSwN0

      APPLICATION PARAMETERS
      Please include the following in your short but succinct application:

      1. Subject line: APPLICATION - Swiss Spirit X - Your Name
      2. The opening disclaimer for testing
      3. A brief personal bio
      4. A brief test plan showing you understand the product and where you will use it
      5. A list of what you are currently testing AND a link to your test status page
      6. List any applications currently under consideration
      7. List any additional BGT roles (mentor, monitor, etc.) you play

      TEST SPECIFICS
      * US shipping included
      * Newbie limit DOES NOT apply
      * Curt is the test admin

      This test call will close at midnight (MST), Tuesday, August 30, 2011.

      Please Cc my personal email address along with the list to ensure I receive your application.

      73,

      ~derek
    • Derek Hansen
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 27, 2011
        Just a reminder that this test call closes on Tuesday! Please take time this weekend to turn in an app. To date, I've only received one from Ray!

        Best,

        ~derek

        On Aug 23, 2011, at 9:06 AM, Derek Hansen wrote:

        > Then you should check out the Victorinox Swiss Army SwissTool Spirit X multi tool!
        >
        > This handy device as some unique tools, including a crate opener, reamer, wire stripper, and a chisel! Check for additional details on their website:
        >
        >> http://bit.ly/rlSwN0
        >

        > APPLICATION PARAMETERS
        > Please include the following in your short but succinct application:
        >
        > 1. Subject line: APPLICATION - Swiss Spirit X - Your Name
        > 2. The opening disclaimer for testing
        > 3. A brief personal bio
        > 4. A brief test plan showing you understand the product and where you will use it
        > 5. A list of what you are currently testing AND a link to your test status page
        > 6. List any applications currently under consideration
        > 7. List any additional BGT roles (mentor, monitor, etc.) you play
        >

        > TEST SPECIFICS
        > * US shipping included
        > * Newbie limit DOES NOT apply
        > * Curt is the test admin
        >
        > This test call will close at midnight (MST), Tuesday, August 30, 2011.
        >
        > Please Cc my personal email address along with the list to ensure I receive your application.
        >
        > 73,
        >
        > ~derek

      • Ray
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 28, 2011
          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Derek Hansen <derek.hansen@...> wrote:

          > Just a reminder that this test call closes on Tuesday! Please take time this weekend to turn in an app. To date, I've only received one from Ray!

          Just got back from a cool trip to see this.

          Cool! Does that mean I get three...?

          ;-)

          Ray
        • Derek Hansen
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 31, 2011
            Thanks to all who applied. I have apps from:

            Andy Henrichs
            Chris Cappetta
            Ray Estrella
            Larry Kirschner