Re: High Peak Trango 65 Backpack - Brian Hartman

  • Christopher Nicolai
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2011
      Brian,

      A pleasure to read. Sorry for the delay. I'll blame it on being out of
      pocket for a few days at the Outdoor Retailer Summer Market finding great
      new gear for us all to review. :-)

      Just two optional edits noted below. Please update to your satisfaction,
      upload, and delete your report out of the test folder.

      Thanks!

      Christopher

      Edit:
      > In addition, the mesh backpanel
      ---"Backpanel" should be spelled out as two separate words.

      Edit:
      > The dual side pockets have also come in handy this summer as I've used
      them to store my Nalgene water bottles.
      ---It may be helpful to the reader if you specify the size of these
      bottles. You may have already mentioned the size you carry earlier in the
      report, but upon reading just the long-term report, I felt myself wondering
      if they were the full standard one liter size or something else. Could be
      useful information for the reader.