Could a Monitor step in?

  • woodswoman
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2011
      Hello,
      I've been waiting for one more report to come in to edit before I leave early tomorrow for 10 days. Unfortunately I can't stay up any longer as it is almost midnight here. It is the Past Primitive Stove Report by Erin H. Can someone step in to edit this when it appears so that the series can be completed? If not, I will get to it when I return. Just didn't want to delay that process. Thanks.

      ***Gail***

    • Andrew Buskov
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2011
        I'll keep my eyes out for it.

        AB

        > Hello,
        > I've been waiting for one more report to come in to edit before I leave
        early
        > tomorrow for 10 days. Unfortunately I can't stay up any longer as it is
        almost
        > midnight here. It is the Past Primitive Stove Report by Erin H. Can
        someone
        > step in to edit this when it appears so that the series can be completed?
        If
        > not, I will get to it when I return. Just didn't want to delay that
        process.
        > Thanks.
        >

        > ***Gail***
      • kerri
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2011
          Hi Gail,

          I'd be happy to step in if needed! Hope you have a great trip.

          Kind Regards,

          Kerri