EDIT: FR - Kayland Hunter Usa Boots - Brett Haydin

  • Edward
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2011
      Hi Brett,

      Sorry not to get to this earlier; I missed it until I saw Bridget just now. Just a couple of small points.

      My next trip was a three day trip to the Goblin Valley State Park area in Utah. While the temperatures were warm and the sun was plentiful, the wind was incredibly outrageous. We ended up hiking in some slot canyons to try and escape the wind, which was successful, but relaxing at our campsite it was again miserable when we were exposed. In all, I hike about 20 mi (32 km)

      EDIT: hiked.

      My biggest challenge
      > with these boots has been managing heel blisters, a problem I have
      hade

      EDIT: had

      > with a number of boots.

    • Brett Haydin
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8, 2011
        All done. Sorry for the delay, I was at the OR show. While I expected to
        have internet at the campground I found it was too unreliable to post. See
        you in a couple more months!