ADMIN: Test Administration Pages Updated - 01 August 2011

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      G'day. I am BridGeT, the BGT Automation Robot working on behalf of the List Administrator. This is to inform you that I have updated the BGT Test Status site. The BGT Test Status Site is: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/

      You should also check the individual Administration pages for Administration Messages.
      TESTER ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN5.htm
      MONITOR ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN4.htm

      Please notify the List Administrator of any error in the data I have reported.

      I performed the following output tasks in 91.91 seconds.

      203 HTML pages created. Inlcuding:

      41 Manufacturer detail pages.
      51 Tester detail pages.
      31 Monitor detail pages.
      27 Moderator detail pages.
      43 Short links for report.
      Several one-shot administration pages are not included in my log counts.

      3 Monitors were assigned to tests.
      2 Manufacturers were notified of test progress.
      47 Tester Status emails were sent.
      18 Monitor Status emails were sent.
      1 Monitor Test Completion emails were sent.
      1 Test Completion emails were sent to the list.

      Enjoy!

      BridGeT, List Administration Automation