Re: FR - Kayland USA Hunter Boots - Mike Pearl

  • Edward
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011
      Hello Mike,

      Looked pretty good. Sorry I didn't get to you this weekend.\

      They were very stable and each step secure. Kicking or slipping on rocks hidden under the debris never phased me.

      EDIT: ...fazed me.

      The first two days of the trip were the wettest.  We had rain the first night ending just before dawn. Then rain mid morning and ending late afternoon.  My feet never become

      edit: should this not be "became" if it is observation about just this one trip