Re: [backpackgeartesters] BIG FAVOR, Please

  • Jennifer Pope
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2011
      Kathy & others-

      I had my last EDIT go into my SPAM folder, which I've never had happen
      before (in Gmail). So it may have happened to others. I thought I was
      still waiting for my edits. So check your spam folders.

      Jen P.

      On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 12:32 PM, Kathy Waters <kathy@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > I know everyone is really busy and most likely, deperately trying to just
      > find some time to get out there and backpack. Me, too!
      >
      > BUT, can you all please check and see if you need to get in, edit and/or
      > upload a report today? (You slackards know who you are <g>!)
      >
      > I'm entering dates into BridGeT and am noticing lots of reports that need
      > be completed. I am doing a BridGeT update tonight. This update will be the
      > last one until next Monday after the OR Show.
      >
      > I'd REALLY, REALLY like the show attendees for BGT to be able to show the
      > manufacturers how efficient and prompt BGT is with report uploading.
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Kathy

    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2011
        Thanks, Jen. Yeah, we all need to occasionally check those nasty spam
        folders. I'm guilty!