Re: [backpackgeartesters] Extension Request - Trail Designs Gram Cracker - Kerri Larkin

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011
      Kerri,

      Put you down for 8/7, ok?

      From: Kerri Larkin
      To: BackPackGearTesters Test Series Posts
      Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2011 4:39 AM
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] Extension Request - Trail Designs Gram Cracker - Kerri Larkin

      Sometimes I could just kick myself! I have the report completed and ready to send but am now away from home for five days. In the predeparture mayhem, I forgot to upload it. Dang!!!

      So, I'm going to have to ask for an extension on one week to allow me to get home and upload please.

      Sorry for mucking this up :(

      Kind Regards,

      Kerri