EDIT - BA Causeway Poles - Carol Crooker

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      Carol,

      I noticed this reports been "out there" a bit, so am jumping in with the
      edits. (trying to clean everything up before the OR Show).

      Quick and dirty. 1 easy edit! Thanks! Please fix, delete test file and
      upload.

      Weather has varied from 107 F to a low of 0 F (42 to -18 C).
      EDIT: Add a space between "of" and "0".