TESTER SELECTIONS - Incredisocks

  • exec@bysky.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2011
      First, I'd like to thank all who applied for this test. The lucky testers
      are: Michael Mosack, Kerri Larkin & Cheryl McMurray.

      If you three would please e-mail me off-list at jrw@...
      with your contact/shipping and size information. I would like to get this
      off to the manufacturer before I have to leave for the ORSM on Tuesday
      morning.

      Thanks again,
      John Waters
    • Michael
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011
        John,
        I sent you an email with my contact info as requested. Thank you for the pick!
        Mike Mosack