Re: [backpackgeartesters] Problem? Piggyback Rider

  • Jennifer Pope
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2011
      Thanks Kathy. Sounds good. Her doctor prescribed "lots of ice cream to
      heal her bones" so I don't think we could get out of it if we tried. She is
      my cautious child so it's surprising to me that this happened to her. But
      she's on the mend now and seems to be feeling a lot better. We'll continue
      testing as soon as the cast comes off.

      Jen