Extension Request - Trail Designs Gram Cracker - Kerri Larkin

  • Kerri Larkin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2011
      Sometimes I could just kick myself! I have the report completed and ready to send but am now away from home for five days. In the predeparture mayhem, I forgot to upload it. Dang!!!

      So, I'm going to have to ask for an extension on one week to allow me to get home and upload please.

      Sorry for mucking this up :(

      Kind Regards,

      Kerri

    • Kathy Waters