Re: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: Fenix MC11 Angle Light - Gail

  • woodswoman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2011
      Nancy, Thanks for the quick edit! Yes the light does cycle in the fashion I mentioned. I also verified it with the instruction manual in case my eyes are seeing things weird :)

      Yes, I do get out a lot...I teased my neighbors that I only see my lawn looking decent for a few hours after I cut it as by the time I get back, it's gone crazy again...who needs lawns anyway?

      ***Gail***