BIP - Kathy & John

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2011
      We are back from our overnight hike which turned into a 2 night trip and
      will be spending the day catching up. So be patience, we'll get to whatever
      by tonight, including a BridGeT update.

      We hiked up 16 miles - and I do mean unrelentingly "up" .(elevation gain
      3100+ ft) and decided to add an extra overnight. Got back last night and
      unpacked.

      Today, we'll be sitting at computers.

      Hope you all had a great weekend.

      Kathy & John