Application - Lorpen Tri-layer Shorty Socks - Erin M. Hedden

  • Dingo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 1:19 PM
      1. Please accept my application to test the Lorpen Tri-layer Shorty Socks. I have recently read and reviewed the entire Survival Guide and not only do I understand it, I accept it and agree to comply with all of the report requirements, inluding Chapter 5, found in the BackpackGearTest bylaws v0609.
      A copy of my test agreement is on file.

      2. Tester Information:
      NAME: Erin M. Hedden
      AGE: 32
      GENDER: Female
      HEIGHT: 5'9" (1.75m)
      WEIGHT: 153lbs (96kg)
      EMAIL: tookieblueeyes@...
      LOCATION: Southeastern Colorado, U.S.A.

      Backpacking Background: I have been backpacking since 4 years of age, taking week long trips into the mountains with my family. I hike various terrains ranging from mountains and plateaus to grasslands and prairies. My excursions can be a simple day hike with a light-weight waist pack, a loop trail requiring up to 4 nights and
      5 days on which I keep my pack as light-weight as possible, or an in-and-out trip for a night or two where my pack can be quite heavy. Slow and steady is my pace and I use a tent or a hammock depending on weather and terrain.

      3. BRIEF TEST PLAN:
      My test plan includes wearing the socks while using both my hiking boots as well as my trainers to see how well the socks actually wick away the moisture that can build up in both a breathable environment as well as one that is not so breathable. Also to test the comfort and versatility of these socks. Their comfort will also come under the microscope to determine whether or not they "rub the wrong way".

      4. POSTED REPORTS:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/tester_reviews/tookieblueeyes

      5. TESTER PAGE:
      http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/T1886.htm\

      6. OWNER REVIEWS:
      Four OR's have been completed within the last year.

      7. CURRENT TESTS:
      Past Primitive Pocket Stove (LTR), Red Ledge Mirage Softshell Jacket (FR), Benchmade Bone Collector 15000 (FR), Sea to Summit eVent Compression Dry Sack (FR)

      8. CURRENT APS:
      Ahnu Rockridge II

      9. ADDITIONAL ROLES:
      None