ADMIN: Test Administration Pages Updated - 01 July 2011

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2011
      G'day. I am BridGeT, the BGT Automation Robot working on behalf of the List Administrator. This is to inform you that I have updated the BGT Test Status site. The BGT Test Status Site is: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/

      You should also check the individual Administration pages for Administration Messages.
      TESTER ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN5.htm
      MONITOR ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN4.htm

      Please notify the List Administrator of any error in the data I have reported.

      I performed the following output tasks in 97.09 seconds.

      197 HTML pages created. Inlcuding:

      39 Manufacturer detail pages.
      52 Tester detail pages.
      31 Monitor detail pages.
      27 Moderator detail pages.
      38 Short links for report.
      Several one-shot administration pages are not included in my log counts.

      3 Monitors were assigned to tests.
      2 Manufacturers were notified of test progress.
      46 Tester Status emails were sent.
      4 Tester Reminder emails were sent.
      2 Late Test Report Notification emails were sent.
      15 Monitor Status emails were sent.

      Enjoy!

      BridGeT, List Administration Automation
    • Nancy Griffith
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2011
        Hi Kathy,

        The update is showing still awaiting my SmartWool tank upload.  I uploaded on Monday 6/27, message 69084.

        Thanks.

        Have a great holiday weekend!

        Nancy

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2011
          Nancy,

          It's updated now. Thanks and sorry about that! I just have to stop traveling around. It's interferring with my computer time! <g>

          Happy 4th!