TEST SELECTIONS - Piggyback Rider

  • exec@bysky.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2011
      From: John R. Waters
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 9:58 AM
      Subject: Re: [backpackgeartesters] TEST SELECTIONS - Piggyback Rider

      Second request for info. Need Brett and Jennifer Pope to contact me so we can get this test underway, please.

      John

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2011
        I emailed you John. I'll resend.

        Jennifer

        On Jul 1, 2011, at 12:12 PM, <exec@...> wrote:

> [...]

      • Brett Haydin
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2011
          Sorry about that. I moved last weekend and fell behind on emails. Hard to
          keep up with it and a 2 year old!

          Second request for info. Need Brett and Jennifer Pope to contact me so we
          can get this test underway, please.

          John

          I'm pleased to announce that Derek Hansen, Jennifer Pope and Brett Haydin
          have been selected to test the very unique Piggyback Rider! I'm sure it'll
          be a different and fun test for you all.

          Would you please send me your shipping and contact information plus let me
          know if you want a PINK model off-list to jrw@...
          <mailto:jrw%40backpackgeartest.org> .

          Thanks for your apps.

          John Waters