EDIT - ADDENDUM - Teva Itunda Sandals - Derek

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011
      Derek,

      Thanks for the addendum. I'm going to delete your file so you and upload the amended report. Only one edit for you and you are good.

      Thanks and enjoy your new shoes!

      The new sandals already had O-rings attached, so the package were extras.
      Edit - "package" is singular and "were" is plural, so this sentence doesn't really work. Better would be something like - "Since the new sandals already had O-rings attached, the package includes extras."