TEST SELECTIONS - Piggyback Rider

  • exec@bysky.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2011
      I'm pleased to announce that Derek Hansen, Jennifer Pope and Brett Haydin
      have been selected to test the very unique Piggyback Rider! I'm sure it'll
      be a different and fun test for you all.

      Would you please send me your shipping and contact information plus let me
      know if you want a PINK model off-list to jrw@....

      Thanks for your apps.

      John Waters
    • exec@bysky.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2011
        Second request for info. Need Brett and Jennifer Pope to contact me so we can get this test underway, please.

        John

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2011
          I emailed you John. I'll resend.

          Jennifer

          On Jul 1, 2011, at 12:12 PM, <exec@...> wrote:

> [...]

        • Brett Haydin
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2011
            Sorry about that. I moved last weekend and fell behind on emails. Hard to
            keep up with it and a 2 year old!

            Second request for info. Need Brett and Jennifer Pope to contact me so we
            can get this test underway, please.

            John

            I'm pleased to announce that Derek Hansen, Jennifer Pope and Brett Haydin
            have been selected to test the very unique Piggyback Rider! I'm sure it'll
            be a different and fun test for you all.

            Would you please send me your shipping and contact information plus let me
            know if you want a PINK model off-list to jrw@...
            <mailto:jrw%40backpackgeartest.org> .

            Thanks for your apps.

            John Waters