ProBars arrived - LOTS of 'em - Jennifer Pope

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      The ProBars arrived via UPS Ground a little while ago.

      I received 2 boxes (24 bars) of the original bars as well as 2 boxes
      (24 MORE bars) of the new berry blast blend.

      I will be going OOP tomorrow. I'm going to try really, really hard to
      get my reports updated before I head out. Looks like I'll be having a
      berry blast ProBar for lunch today. :)

      Jennifer Pope