EDIT: FR - Past Primitive Pocket Stove - Erin M. Hedden

  • woodswoman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2011
      Hi Erin,
      I was about to leave town when I saw this. Just a few edits...nice pics.

      ________________________________
      Vogel Canyon during a rain storm where 3/4 of an inch of rain had accumulated
      and winds gusted

      EDIT: conversion needed for 3/4 in

      To continue to heat the water for a longer period of time in order to fully
      cook the ramen noodles I was preparing on this particular occasion I had to wait
      for the thumb screw to cool down enough so that I could add another 10 ml (0.34
      fl oz) of fuel to the stove and finish cooking my late supper.
      Edit: just a long sentence ..maybe a comma after occasion would help

      The report shows a testing strategy section that you should omit before
      uploading. It would be cool to thank Past Primitive and BGT and suggest that
      the LTR will be posted in two months.
      Thanks, I am glad it is working for you.
      Gail