EDIT - IR: Smartwool Microweight Tank - Jamie D

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
      Jamie,

      Just a couple of edits and you are good to upload. Please remember to
      delete your test file.

      See you in a couple of months.

      EDIT: It's SmartWool with the "W" capitalized. Please correct throughout
      your report.

      Does not cover normal wear and tear.
      EDIT: I think this belongs in the "Warranty" section, not the "Care
      Instructions".

      Arrival Condition and Informational Material
      Edit: You don't have a "Return to Contents" link here. Did you just miss
      it?

        Thank you Kathy. Done and uploading after this post.

        Jamie D