Re: IR - Timex Ironman Global Trainer - Andrea Murland

  • Coy Boy
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2011
      Thanks David, the only choices I see are turn off display and show time. I'm not seeing a turn off completely option which is what I was hunting.

      Coy Boy

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, david wilkes <amatbrewer@...> wrote:

      > Coy,
      > In the configuration, select MODES and you can choose if holding the power button turns the watch entirely off or goes to time mode (Power off function). It is on the bottom of page 33 in the user guide.
      >
      > FYI This watch arrived while I was traveling and have been swamped at work (ended up working on reports and stuff for my paying job till 1AM last night). I am going to try to get some pix tonight and wrap up the IR as soon as I can. This is one tough IR!
      >
      > Dave

    • Coy Boy
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2011
        Thanks Andrea. You might want to skip reading mine all together. Might pull your mind down to my level, you know, like the Alabama footbal team plays bad against the worst teams. Anyways let me know what you discover.

        Coy Boy