Edit - Timex Ironman Global Trainer - Andrea Murland

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
      Andrea,

      Either your wrist is very small or the watch is gigantic. Excellent report and photos; just a few edits for you in the standard format. After uploading please delete your Tests folder copy.

      Cheers, Richard

      <<Water-Resistance: 50M water resistant>>
      EDIT: 50 m [165 ft] water resistant [lower case m, space after 50, Imperial conversion]

      <<The watch has seven buttons. Looking at the face of the watch, on the left hand side there are three buttons, which are (top to bottom): "Indiglo", which turns on the blue-coloured backlight, >>
      EDIT: INDIGLO [solid caps, as Timex does]

      <<I downloaded the full 42-page User Guide, in pdf format, from the Timex website.>>
      Edit: ".pdf format" is standard

      <<The buttons are well-labelled and do exactly what they say.>>
      Edit/Comment: In the US it's "labeled." OK to keep as is if the second "l" is proper Imperial spelling.

      <<A map can also be displayed of my current position in relation to any waypoints and routes, though there isn't any background information on the map (ie. roads or topographical features).>>
      EDIT: i.e. [two periods, not one - id est]

      <<This is where I can look back at information from any workouts which I've saved.>>
      Edit: A style point, so up to you, but I think this would read better if you moved "which I've saved" to follow "information" rather than "workouts." You saved information (not workouts) in the watch.
    • ringrat55
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
        Got it Richard, thanks. Seems a bit strange that it's under navigation gear to me...though it does have that capability, I definitely looked under "Watches" first.

        ...And my wrist is small AND the watch is gigantic. =)

        See ya in 2,
        Andrea