EDIT - LTR - Sea to Summit - Big River - Mike Williams

  • jerry adams
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 8:49 PM
      It sounds like you gave the bag a good test and it worked well
      As usual, EDIT - edit, edit - change to something like that, comment - just
      that.
      Upload when edits are done and delete from test folder.

      "Another added benefit of using the bag with my sleeping bag and insulation
      layers was during packing, I didn't care if it was outside in the rain while I
      took my tent down, I knew it would stay dry"
      EDIT - I'm kind of a rule breaker and like to put commas at the wrong place, but
      you could change those to periods if you wanted.

      "I find the material that the bag is made out to be very durable."
      EDIT - is made out of