ARRIVED - Additional FITS SOCKS

  • K Mar
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2011
      Hi Everyone -

      I just received two more pairs of FITS socks.  I received one more pair of the Light hiker Crew, and another pair of the Low Cut Light Runner.  I now have 2 pairs of each sock.

      Kristine

    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2011
        Kristine,

        The test is on the low cut runner socks. An OR on the light hikers would be nice, though - not mandatory.

        Thanks for putting up with the confusion!

        I just received two more pairs of FITS socks. I received one more pair of the Light hiker Crew, and another pair of the Low Cut Light Runner. I now have 2 pairs of each sock.

        Kristine

      • Jamie D.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2011
          I received the same thing as Kristine. 1 more Light Runner Low-Cut and 1 more Like Hiker Crew.

          Jamie D