Re: Shane's Predicament.

  • Sonjia
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 1, 2005
      Don't be. You gave me lots of moral support a month or so ago, and
      I'm sure there are others that can say the same. Were it feasable for
      me to personally go out there and help you rebuild I would (hmmm - a
      Spring Break project??!!). In the meantime I'm happy to help in this
      way. You'd do the same for us.

      Sonjia

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp"
      <shane@t...> wrote:
      > I'm kind of ashamed about it, but I need to survive in the short
      term too.

      > Shane
    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 31 of 31 , Dec 13, 2005

        >>I'll warn you, it's very off-topic.

        BackpackingTalk is also provided:

        Not technically affiliated with BGT, but I run it, and there are a number of
        BGT folks there.

        Shane