EDIT: LTR Wenger Xpedition Boots - Ben Mansfield

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2011
      Ben,

      Thanks for being patient while waiting for your edits. I'm going to do them
      to get this test completed.

      When you are finished with the edits, please delete your test file and
      upload to the proper folder.

      Tracy Ridge is a trail that winds around a few large hills enough to be
      interesting and scenic, and is interconnected by countless side trails,
      which means that you can pretty much hike any distance loop you want.
      Edit: I think this sentence would read better if you wrote "a few hills
      large enough" rather than " few large hills enough".
      Edit/Comment: This really is a nit-pick soft edit, but "you" is considered
      projection and you can so, so easily personalize it by replacing them with
      "I".
    • Ben Mansfield
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2011
        Thanks Kathy... (and Pam) ... I'm all set.