Arrived: Hydrapak Morro- Nancy Griffith

  • Nancy Griffith
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2011
      The Morro arrived today in the color requested.  I didn't see any hand-written
      note (like Kurt mentioned) so I searched the box again and see it had slipped
      between the flaps.

      I tried to route the drink tube through the pack strap and managed to break the
      bite valve in two rendering it useless.  I'll work through their Customer
      Service to resolve it.

      Meanwhile, the IR is in work.

      Nancy