Re: For those with wee little ones...

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 31, 2005
      I'm kind of in the same boat as Colleen here. Since I have two
      little ones, one in diapers, I usually hike with the smaller one on
      my back. That doesn't leave much room back there for a diaper bag.
      I too will watch and see how the tester count shapes up. If we need
      another testers I'll throw in and just make the little guy walk or
      have my husband carry him more. hehehee

      jamie d

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Emma Eyeball"
      <tarbubble@y...> wrote:
      > I'm already working on an app for this, but as I write it I'm
      realizing
      > that I would be a bad, bad tester for this item. I don't use
      bottles,
      > I don't take disposable diapers backpacking, I'm already testing
      > another pack that I'll have to wear on backpacking trips, and when
      I'm
      > carrying the baby he's in a fabric sling that wraps around my
      torso,
      > like these:
      >
      > http://www.mayawrap.com/p_mayawrap.php
      >
      > i'm going to keep an eye on this test, and if we run short on
      > applicants i'll step up to the plate, but as a tester with a baby i
      > feel that i should explain why i don't plan to submit my app unless
      > it's absolutely necessary.
      >
      > -colleen
    • Sonjia
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1, 2005
        I have a question:

        I'd like to apply for this BUT I'm not due until 11/24. That's twelve
        weeks away (not that I'm counting). Should I go ahead and submit an
        app with the understanding that true testing would not begin until
        late November/early December? I could use it until then for Julia -
        she's out of diapers (Woo Hoo!) but I still need to cart around stuff
        for her (snacks, change of clothes, etc).

        Just don't want to waste anyone's time!

        Sonjia
      • Thomas Vickers
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 1, 2005
          I am debating applying, because mine is only 3 weeks old and I ain't takin
          her out anytime soon.
          tv