Test call: Are you ready for the eVent? (2 of 2)

  • Kurt Papke
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2011
      This is the second of two boot test calls. This one is a *very*
      high-quality product, including an eVent liner instead of the usual
      Gore-Tex. Please read through both calls before applying. It is
      highly unusual for BGT to do two simultaneous calls for such similar
      gear, so I need folks to step up and apply if at all possible. Do not
      be concerned about your test load, and we are waiving the newbie limit
      on these calls, so load 'er up! You are certainly welcome to apply
      for both boots (you'll need two separate apps), but if you do please
      indicate your preference.

      Boot #2 is the Kayland Hunter USA. It comes in *only Men's* size in a
      wide variety. Kayland wants male testers only to assure best fit, so
      ladies even if you are willing and able to wear a men's boot I cannot
      take your app for this test :(

      It does have a very nice looking padded collar which may reduce the
      need for gaiters, and has a very soft desert-type look to it. Nice
      boots.

      There is no info on the Kayland website on this model, but I found
      plenty of info through Google on Zappos, etc.

      US Shipping Included
      Newbie limit waived
      Curt is the Test Admin
      Subject line: "Application: Kayland Hunter Boots - your name here"
      Application format: typical short-form that we've been using for a while now
      Deadline: midnight MST April 14, 2011
      cc: kwpapke(at)gmail(dot)com

      --Kurt