Attention: Kerri Larkin and Jamie Lawrence

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2011
      Kerri and Jamie,

      When I created the Test Folder for this file I used the wrong spelling of "Gram" I can't change the title, so I've created a new folder with the proper spelling (link below). Could each of you re-upload his or her report in the new folder and advise me when you have done so. I'll then delete the old folder. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience. Richard

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Cook%20Gear/Stoves/Trail%20Designs%20Gram%20Cracker/