EDIT Tubbs Flex Alps Snowshoes--Hansen

  • Michael Wheiler
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2011
      Derek:

      I enjoyed the report. Just a few edits for your consideration.

      EDIT: ".which have somewhat prohibitive camping and hiking regulations."
      I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to say but I think if you say,
      "which have resulted in somewhat prohibitive camping and hiking regulations"
      that makes more sense to me.

      EDIT: "Some sections of my hike I felt like I was post-holing." "On some
      sections of my hike I felt like I was post-holing."

      Edit: The last photograph was not really clear and I didn't think added a
      lot to the report. I did enjoy the other photographs and found them
      helpful.

      Edit: In your conclusion you only list one like and one dislike. In the
      body of your report you mention a couple of other likes that you should
      consider adding to the summary for those who just want to skip to the meat.

      Your closing should contain a comment that the reader should check back for
      your Long Term report on x date.

      Given the problematic snow conditions, I'll be interested in reading your
      long term report. Can they be used as a wake board? (just kidding of
      course) you know the drill from here. Don't forget to delete the report in
      the test folder. See you in a couple of months.

      Mike